Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who says it takes to long?

Ok this quick post is for my "Assistant Team Director" who is always chewing me out for the time between our rides and my getting the photos posted!
So here are a few photos from Bavington this past Sunday.
Sorry but i forgot to place my camera in my jersey pocket before leaving the car so we are missing actual trail photos. But let me tell you how great they where! A little snow covered but fun!
Several new folks (to me) showed up and since I jacked up "GW"s name a few weeks ago (and yes I'm still hearing about it) I'm afraid to even try to list their names so until I get an official sign in sheet from Mike I'll refrain from trying. Also GW I made the correction to your name (initials) in that post so stop harassing me, please.


Moe's for eats after the awesome ride.




My look of disgust as Mike complains about the time it takes me to get these photos up! Bla blaa bla blaa, bla blaa bla bla bla blaaa whatever...
who says it takes to long???
later
stork

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it true that you have to be a pro to ride with you? t bell

mikeh said...

I would comment about your speed in blogging but I am too busy staring at your water bottles

mikeh said...

I would comment about the speed of your posting but I am too busy staring at your water bottles,

Your favorite ass-istant team director