Saturday, January 27, 2007

Last sundays ride, finally.

Good Morning Folks, first thing I must do is say "Welcome Back Alex!" Last night TJ picked Alex up for a long overdue visit. We all miss the little guy. Love ya Alex!

Last week I rode at Bavington on Sunday morning with the Trek of Pittsburgh shop employees. We meet at the Robinson Store @ 9am before we started our caravan over to the trails. Christian, Adam, Corey, Soupie, Jeff, GW, Tim Lyons, Mike along his "hot" wife and myself. Not much to say about this ride except that it was a good time and the temp was around 24 degrees. The trials where mostly snow covered and frozen which proved to make for a great day of riding. Here are some photos from that day.

This is GW



Ahhh there's Mikes "hot" wife! aka Lola ,boy was she hard to shake in the trials. Most of the morning she hung right in there behind the ride leaders. I hope Michelle (my girlfriend) and her can get together for a ride because it would be benificial for the both of them.


later
stork

2 comments:

Soupie said...

All of this talk of Laura's mature and admirable beauty has taken away from the true stud of this ride. Corey Lev, what a dream boat.

Anonymous said...

My Name is G.W. or geedoubleyou or Gdub if you would like,... its cool I aint made at you,... ps. corey Lev is a stud for sure!