Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday, Baby?

No He's not my baby but I'm sure someone (maybe his wife?) calls this monkeys butt, Baby. But anyway today we say happy birthday to Mike from ToP seen here in the center raising a ruckus at the Cranberry location. He'll be 34 years young (tomorrow?) and we wish him well. I took a short lunch break and swung past the store only to get the chance to hang with Mike for a few and to pick up the new Reba Race 29er Fork that he was delivering, along with other stuff, to the store.
In our short conversation between Bonnie, TJ, Mike and Myself we discussed birthdays, ages and how old folks really looked. This lead to a big surprise when Bonnie, while talking about Mikes wife's age, so nonchalantly blurted out "shes hot!". All conversing stopped for a brief moment while the other 3 of us tried to read each others minds, wondering "should I acknowledge that I heard that or not" until finally someone said "Welcome to Moe's" (the place next door) which pulled us back to reality and one of us said "did you say, she was hot?" Not really questioning Mikes wife's hotness but questioning that Bonnie was the one saying it. With this I felt uncomfortable (just kidding) so I laughed and then split!

It was a fun and again Happy Birthday Mike (you lucky dog with the hot wife)

PS send us some photos so the others can see.

stork

No comments: