Saturday, January 06, 2007

What Happened?

As I sat reading the most recent news in the biking world something mysterious was going on elsewhere. What you ask? Well someone has hacked into my website settings and made some nice changes to the colors and layout. I'm guessing it to be a hot girl, maybe someone that has seen my awesome legs and has now found themselves to be madly in love with me, don't laugh it happens more than you think. Ok Ok maybe not to me but it does happen. Anyway why couldn't it happen to me? Have you ever seen my chiseled calves, or my tree trunk sized thighs? Well these girls have and look at their reaction




Now now I'm getting off track here with all the talk of my fans. As I was saying the "hacker" has made some changes and I'm wondering, should I leave it go for awhile? Or is the pink to much? Maybe it was someone from out East like fatmarc, he wears a pink helmet? Was it you fatmarc? Or someone from his posse? Anyway lets hear something back from you readers? Is this Ok or not? Maybe whoever did this will respond or make more changes.
Jesse did you do this? I see Elmo (my riding buddy) looking over my shoulder, maybe he has memorized my password, he is excellent with his ABC's & numbers and one time I heard him say he likes pink?

stork

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always a cool site, but for us older folks (some not as hot as Mike's wife) I vote for the older web page look. It's a bit easier for this old guy to read.

Anonymous said...

Always a cool site, but for us older folks (some not as hot as Mike's wife) I vote for the older web page look. It's a bit easier for this old guy to read.

Soupie said...

this shit doesnt make any goddamn sense!