Saturday, March 31, 2007

Unsure

What a day I had. Woke up drank some coffee went for a short ride thru Butler and then got a call from TJ @ ToP. He rings me to ask if I'm coming down and begged me to bring coffee. I got cleaned up and headed down first stopping at Cummings Coffee Shop in downtown Butler for 2 pounds of the House blend. Got to the shop made the bean and then got caught up in the busy sales floor. Next thing I notice its 6 o'clock and we're locking the doors! I really never had time to relax while visiting and by the way "Don where is my pay check?"
Now I sit here in front of the computer looking up the weather for tomorrow. Rain here in the Pittsburgh Area & rain in Ohio where the mountain bike race is. So where do I go? Its always hard to start the season and I really don't feel like driving 3 hours to race in rain and high winds (warning listed on weather.com) but its a mtb event so I should go. Now a little closer to home there is the Mingo road race but come on I don't know the first thing about road races or how to play the strategy. My first mtb race of the year is always relaxed and I hold my expectations low. I like to get out and get a feel for the trails and my bike during the first event. Its also good to size up the others and look at their performance coming into the start of the year.
So I'm not sure I'll have much to tell tomorrow night but check back
later
stork

No comments: