Sunday, March 18, 2007

Crossing out average.


Cross training is a very over-used term. I prefer, "doing something different." It is time to start doing something different on my days off the bike. Hiking with Alex is going to fill up a better part of that time. Last week we scouted out the natural trout waters of Blue Knob. This week, weather permitting, we're going to hike the top section of the mountain. It is a hell of a workout to haul him up over that hill with him on my back, he is almost 30 pounds now. This Wednesday also marks the first Power Test on my road bike on the flat course just outside the house. Some interesting data should be learned from it, I'll post more on it later. I guess some serious thought should be put into training for this season, Stork and I are on some sort of team again. Sounds like a good one too! Ooh yeah. Thursday, road ride with Tim Lyons. He is one of those fast road ride guys, it will be intimidating. I never ride my road bike other than on the trainer, usually just one leg at a time as well. More to come. Enjoy the cute pictures of Alex. He is as cute as Hanna and Jilly, in a different way. Got it. Good!

No comments: