Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Planting of the Tree



Its coming. What you ask? Well how about a new updated cutting edge website! I've been working dilegently infront of the monitor for the past few days on the new layout & design of travissaeler.com Soon I will be converting from the eblogger to the new server.


Quick links to some of my favorite pages,

a photo album section for you to scroll through including photos of some of the cool bikes and gear I get to try.

But I've promised myself that i wouldn't be posting it until its fully complete.

It's been several months since I've started this site and now that I've learned how to operate it and understand a few things better I thought that it would be best to make the next step towards a professional weblog. I'll tell you that it takes a ton of time and I'm sure my results at this weekends race will reflect it but its just a temporary thing. Once the site it built and running I'lll be back to just adding posts as they come.

. .. .. .... .. .. .. . ... .... ..... .... .... .. .. ... . .. .. . .. .... .. . stork

No comments: