Friday, April 13, 2007

I Work to Live, Not Live to Work

As Spring arrives my list of things to do multiplies daily. A few major things happening at work have kept me from riding much lately. My neglect at the home front is really starting to show and it became a reality when I came home to find a posting from the local authorities warning of No Trespassing due to unsafe conditions!
Ok I may be exaggerating but really work has me swamped so much that outside of it there isn't much for me to tell. I missed the weekly Thursday morning ride w/Tim Lyons and TJ to attend work & I can't imagine you people wanting to hear about Furnace Burners, K-Column Dampers, Honeywell Controllers, and Thermocouples.
Hopefully I can get some pedalling in before the 2nd Mingo Race on Sunday.
Later, work beckons again!

Stork

1 comment:

Jason said...

How do I get in touch with you Travis? You can get my contact info from my blog :
ridetwentyniner.blogspot.com

-Jason