Saturday, April 28, 2007

200+ miles from Home

Saturday April 28th
Michelle and I drove into Maryland around noon today, straight to the State park (WHERE WE HAD TO PAY $4 PER PERSON TO ENTER) remember how much you paid to "use" your favorite PA Park? Nothing? Correct! ok there,s probably tax money in use to operate them but this subject is better left for another post, sorry. Anyway we unloaded the Cranberry Tart (Escape) and got ready for a little pre ride.Since I just got this new SuperCal 29er Built yesterday I thought that using it for my pre-ride would be a great way to check for rattles & squeaks. This was a mistake. I loved the feel of floating over the rock littered course! And the climbs.... sitting, spinning, and pain free lower back! Traction was almost to much with the new Bontrager ACX Tubeless Ready Tires that I had mounted to the Race X Lite TLR Disc 29 Rims. A Big thanks to TO for hookin me up with this stuff! I'm very impressed with both the rims & the tires and will most definitely have these Tires on my other bikes as soon as I get my hands on more.


Ok since fueling up @ the Longhorn SteakHouse we're now headin out to the DQ but check back tomorrow night or monday morning & keep your fingers crossed for me. I need all the help I can get.

Summer life on the road!


stork






























No comments: