Thursday, February 08, 2007

What to do when its Cold

Uummm! What do you do when its really cold? Well we eat! yea we eat more because we can't do anything else right? No not really, we still do things like riding the trainer when the outside temp is in the single digits or would that be single "digit"? Anyway Michelle rides the trainer a couple of times a week & when she isn't riding she's spooning the rice in as you can see!

I on the other hand have been able to get out riding most of the time regardless of the temps. But the other night I found myself being to lazy to brave the cold so I broke down & road the trainer myself. This was the first time I've used it in over a year! In fact last winter I never saddled up my road bike to it once.
Heres something we can do when its cold.... build a new bike. This is a photo of my new Lemond Buenos Aires Frame. I took all my parts from my older road bike and built this baby up for some upcoming spring training rides. Since I've been busy @ work Tj did most of the building for me with a little help from Bonnie.
Which left me extra time for yep you guessed it EATING. Bye bye time to eat.
stork

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stork ole buddy, you will be giving us a product review once you mount that new steed of yours, right (that Buenos Aires LeMond)? It sure looks fast!!