Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Walmart & Deans Milk


Well everyone who really knows me understands how much I dislike Walmart! But in this day & age there are times you just can't avoid going into the "freak show". Tonight I found myself sitting in the Walmart Parking lot thinking twice about going in, no actually the thought of running in front of a car rather than going in sounded less painful! For the past two days I have been going into Target looking for my fix of Deans Ultimate Chocolate Milk only to find the cooler empty, so after two days cold turkey I had no other choice than to sell my soul and enter "hell" for a gallon of the good stuff. And by good stuff I mean Ultimate Chocolate and those who have tasted it would agree it is the good stuff! So after pulling my hat down low I trotted down the food isle straight to the coolers but as I got close I became uneasy and nervous, so without any hesitation I grabbed 2 gallons turned and bee lined to the register. Disliking being inside the Walmart so much, I thought it better not to chance running out of milk in a couple of days and needing to repeat this trip, hence the 2 gallon purchase. Now drinking this much won't be a problem since I average 1 1/2 to 2 gallons a week. I use Ultimate Chocolate for everything except coffee. It is a daily staple of my diet but I must ask when will my local supermarket carry it so I will no longer have to go to Walmart?? Yea as I said it's always a "freak show" I don't think I've ever been inside with out hearing someone say "baby, I gatta go thru register 23 cuz I needa getta roll of chew"!

No comments: