Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Its the Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Here it is, Fall Time in Western PA! What a great time to live in the North East of the country. As seen above, I'm riding in a small local park called Alameda Park. I'm trying to jump a log. Riding when the leaves are changing and falling makes each trail different than normal. Suddenly you are able to see around that turn or you'll notice just how close a house and the trail really are to each other. Wow its amazing how much life the fall brings to a boring old trail that you've been riding all summer!

What an awesome time to ride. I better get out there!

Take a close look...... yea thats correct, its snow! In October, I love riding thru a small snowfall.

A look out my back window as I dress for the exciting ride to follow!



Heres a look from the North East, just outside of Butler, overlooking Rt 422 (not pictured).