Saturday, December 23, 2006

ToP Christmas Party








I was standing at the cash wrap @ the Cranberry ToP store while Bonnie talked on the phone trying to straighten out my account when she handed me the phone. "Hello?" I said and a friendly voice answered back, "hello". It was Don (owner, construction manager, and Team supporter) he asked me if I would attended the employee Christmas party that weekend. Of course I said yes and felt honored to be asked so he told me of the details and that was that. Sunday Michelle and me drove down to the Robinson location where everyone from all the stores meet for a few drinks (water for me of course) and snacks. Christian put together a really cool mock gift giving idea at which everyone had a good time with.




After hanging out at the store Don treated everyone to a nice dinner at a local eatery Mad Mex. I myself had a great time spending a few hours with some very professional buisness people. Since I've really only been involved with this shop for a few months one wouldn't expect to be accepted so quickly but I really felt like part of their family. These guys and gals all had regular lives which included husbands, wives, children, families, homes, hobbies and such. This was a comfortable group of people to be with and both Michelle and I enjoyed their company especially Bonnie (Tanya) and her SO Harry. We had some very interesting conversations about Ghosts, Spirits, Music, and Food before Bonnie finished her pitcher of some slushy fruity looking stuff. Being someone who doesn't really drink much besides the occasional glass of cheap cheap wine I was unable to tell you what the stuff was.




I Think its going to be a very good year with these guys and I must say Thanks to everyone there for welcoming me and a big shout out to Don for the party (it looked like over 25 people)!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...very professional people....nice touch!
heart,
Bonnie