Monday, November 27, 2006

New Team & New Friends

Here it is, the official announcement that I'm a memeber of the Trek of Pittsburgh Bicycle Stores new elite mountain bike team. Yes its out with the old and in with the new. As you noticed on the heading of my webpage the shop affiliation logo was changed a few weeks ago. Recently TJ Platt and myself have signed on with this Trek Shop. They are pretty cool so far and a new store located in Cranberry Twp just off I79 has just opened. These fellows know there stuff in fact just after signing on I recieved some clothes to wear and I must comment on the fleece lined long sleeve jerseys and knickers. Man are they great! Over this past holiday weekend I did a few early morning rides and this stuff was excellent. I've never been given gear this functional before. Well for the big news TJ and I will be the official members for this coming year and the ToP (trek of pittsburgh) Store seems excited to finally have themselves a mountian bike team.






Along with a new team I have also gotten a new friend seen here riding with me. Yes Its Elmo! I was riding thru Sesame Street, which is on the West side of Butler, when I heard Elmo shout out "take me for a ride". So what would you do? Exactly what I did, help the little fellow on to my bike and off we went. Elmo & I did several rides over the weekend. In fact he made the first trip to the new Cranberry ToP store with me which started by riding thru the Thanksgiving Day Parade where all the kids shouted out to my new riding buddy. Along the way we counted cars and practiced are ABCs. I have to tell you this is one sharp little dude! Any way look for more adventures which will include Elmo and myself and stay tuned for better information on the ToP Elite Mountain Bike Team.

stork

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

congrats, I knew that everything would work out.